It is unwanted, unsightly, unpleasant, unhealthy, and understandably unnerving. Large amounts of mold inside your living space can unhinge you if you do not know what to do or who to call to deal properly with this intrusive fungi.
Small amounts of mold are normal, as multiple varieties of mold spores are virtually every where in every environment. However, an excessive amount of mold exposure can contribute to allergic reactions. There are ways to reduce the likelihood that mold will thrive.
Proper ventilation, repairing leaks, maintaining low humidity are some of the simple steps to limit the risk of mold. If you do discover mold in your home, please call us at SERVPRO of Greater Broken Arrow 918-250-2300. We are trained, equipped and always ready to help!