If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (918) 250-2300

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Mold was growing between the walls in Broken Arrow

Mold sometimes occurs in places that are obscured from normal view. Condensation, a slow leak or any elevated humidity can create a damp environment, which is prime real estate for mold. Often a musty odor or experiencing allergy symptoms may alert you to mold growing in an area.

Although mold is a natural fungi that occurs in nearly every environment. It can become an undesirable substance when mold spores develop into a mold colony and affect.

Small amounts of mold can usually be safely dealt with on your own, using readily available products. However larger mold-affected areas often are better remediated by someone with training and using proper protection and containment.

If you discover mold in your home, please give us a call at 918-250-2300. 

For more information about mold, please click on the "Mold" button on this website.